PMP Project Management
Whether Mechanical or Electrical, PMP Project Management Will Ensure Smooth Projects
At SPB Solutions in Construction, we assist you from assessing tender requirements to delivering projects in a way that ensures profitability for your business. Our PMP project management solutions offer project performance management to ensure cost-effectiveness for resources used.
What You Can Expect From SPB Solutions in Construction
Planning is one of the keys to successful project management and, if done correctly, can avoid delays in the execution phase due to unforeseen circumstances. It’s important for every Professional Project Manager (PMP) to consider the following before project start-up to ensure that follow-up activities run smoothly:
● Foreseeing project problems early. Our experience in the construction industry has given us exposure to common challenges that may arise during different projects and, on the other hand, issues that are unique to each client. Having established core systems to address these challenges, we are in a position to custom make solutions that are relevant to your company’s needs.
● Managing your resources. Once systems are in place and as part of our project team management, we provide staff training to ensure that everyone understands their role in the successful implementation of the project. We also act as project management advisor to prevent material shortages that usually create project delays.
● Monitoring. Control measures are necessary to make sure that the project proceeds as planned. We provide tools to establish budget adherence and that you meet milestones as scheduled.
The above ensures proper project preparation, better staff retention due to clear expectations, and the opportunity to identify deviations from cost control measures that are in place. Construction projects involve various stakeholders, and at SPB Solutions in Construction, we consider the different role players who have to converge to make the project a success.
Services We Provide Related to PMC Project Management
As a project management consultant, we offer not only advice and monitoring but process training, including the required systems software. We also provide the following:
● Sub-Contractor Management. Sub-contractors are separate corporate entities, and most likely, their systems differ from yours. Therefore, consensus on project execution is essential so that everyone understands the project goals and how to get there.
● Supplier Management. Regardless of what you must procure for a construction project, your PMC (Project Management Contract) must meet specific standards for products and services.
● Local Participation. One of the conditions of the project award may be to provide the opportunity for underprivileged community members to participate in your project. This requirement may be a challenge because they could lack the skills required to do the job, and it is our responsibility to ensure that they, too, add value to your business for the duration of the works.
About SPB Solutions in Construction
Our Owner Stephen Brown has 20 years of experience in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry. Stephen has an international footprint where he has worked as project manager, senior project manager and construction manager. He has played a key role in various construction projects, including, but not limited to, shopping centres, hospitals, and office blocks. Stephen had reached a point in his career where he was able to synthesise all his skill and experience to bring you solutions that are more strategic in nature and therefore aim to ensure the long-term sustainability of your organisation.
Whether your project is local or regional, we offer project monitoring and management solutions that save you time and money. Contact us for more information and let us help you build and maintain your reputation by delivering projects on time, every time.